Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Information, Public Management, Services, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to select organizations that will benefit from a project grant and technical assistance in return for hosting one or more of Europe information public information centers, collectively referred to as “network Direct “for the 2015-2017 period.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To ensure that citizens have easy access to information and the opportunity to express and exchange their views on all EU activity areas, especially where these have an impact on people’s lives
Missions of the Europe Direct Information Centres
– Strengthening awareness and cooperation with other partners active in the field of information
– Completing and supporting the work of the European Union
– Representing the Commission and the European Parliament Information (EpIO) at local and regional offices
– Strengthening the capacity of the EU to provide, through the enhancement of synergies and coordination with other information networks and EU assistance
Among financed actions
– To make pages dedicated to basic information about the services offered by the EDIC
– To conduct a monthly report of the Representation of the EC and support its outreach at regional and local level
– Design and production of printed materials, electronic promotional material, audio-visual and other
– Active participation in events organized by external organizations