Sectors: Citizenship, Information
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The European Commission Representation in the United Kingdom (“the Representation”) is calling for proposals from legal entities coming from Civil Society Organisations registered in an EU Member State to promote debate and raise awareness of current EU policy priorities as reflected in the 2015 European Commission Work Programme in the field of Communication and the European Commission President Juncker’s ten Political Guidelines.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To raise public awareness and understanding of EU policy priorities and engage a wide range of participants in public and private debate on EU issues
– To contribute to closer links between citizens and the institutions of the European Union, in particular through better knowledge of the Union’s role and activities
– To stimulate an open debate on the chosen topic(s) and encompass a range of views
– To deliver projects in an innovative way to encourage participation from groups not normally engaged in policy
– To gather opinions from participants which could be used as input for European decision-makers
– To produce tangible and lasting spin-offs
Among financed actions
– Conferences, seminars, workshops organised in the premises of the EC Representation (Europe House) or at a suitable venue chosen by the applicant
– Events organised with educational establishments, universities, policy institutes (think tanks) or national/regional UK authorities