Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Target country: France
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at establishing specific grant agreements for co-financing of projects aimed at enhancing the visibility of the thematic European Internet and radio waves through the development of new tools and original, attractive and strong viral potential content.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Enhancing visibility of European issues, including enhancing existing media and devices on the Internet and create synergies between online tools
– Fostering the emergence of a critical and contradictory debate on European policy
– Promoting synergies between the civil society involved in the field
European for digital communication
– Developing an active European citizenship in France on the occasion of the renewal of the institutions and the European elections 2019
Among financed actions
– “Rich-Media” materials
– Tablet applications and / or mobile
– A web-documentary
– Radio reports with media web
– Infographics and datavisualisations
– Online Gaming
– Videos, etc.