Sectors: Culture - Media, Economy - Finances, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The purpose of the call is to select a body that will set up and support a (digital) Platform for existing networks for young entrepreneurs active in the cultural and creative sectors throughout the world and will facilitate the creation of new ones.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create a Platform that connects and integrates young creative entrepreneurs and reinforces contacts between national/regional networks of young creative entrepreneurs from the EU and third countries in the cultural sector
– To support the capacity of young entrepreneurs in the cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally
– To foster peer-learning and exchanges of experience on new business and management models in the cultural and creative sectors
– To foster the entrepreneurship, innovation and creative potential of young entrepreneurs for international cooperation in the cultural and creative sectors
Among financed actions
– Identification and selection of eligible networks of young creative entrepreneurs in EU and third countries
– Development of the (virtual) Platform and its services
– Organisation of conferences in Brussels and other location(s)
– Promotion and visibility of the project