Sectors: Economy - Finances, Industry, Trade
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Memeber States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DG ECFIN – Joint Harmonised European Union Programme of Business and Consumer Surveys – 2020
Funds for: gathering information on the state of the economies in the EU Member States and Candidate Countries, in order to be able to compare their business cycles for EMU (Economic and Monetary Union) management purposes
Priorities and funded actions:
* To carry out surveys
Among financed actions
* Industry survey;
* Construction survey;
* Retail trade survey;
* Services survey;
* Consumer survey;
* Ad hoc surveys on topical economic issues. These ad hoc surveys are by definition more occasional and are carried out, following specific request from the Commission, in addition to the monthly surveys, using the same established samples as the monthly surveys, to obtain information on specific economic policy issues
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: each action will have a maximal duration of 1 year
– EU Member States;
– Candidate Countries (Albania, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey);
– EFTA and EEA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland);
– National statistical institutes;
– Research centres;
– Professional organisations/ associations;
– Non-profit organisations;
– Public authorities (national, regional, local);
– Educational institutions
– Interested entities can apply for one or more surveys in one or more countries