Sectors: Employment, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU member states
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DG EMPL – Information, consultation and participation of representatives of undertakings – 2020
Fund for: funding measures enabling the social partners and the social actors at company level to familiarize themselves with EU law and policies in the area of employee involvement, to exercise their rights and their duties to this regard and to work together towards the definition and implementation of concrete responses to the challenges posed to workers’ involvement
Priorities and funded actions:
* Financing measures enabling the social partners and the social actors at company level to familiarize themselves with EU law and policies in the area of employee involvement, to exercise their rights and their duties to this regard and to work together towards the definition and implementation of concrete responses to the challenges posed to workers’ involvement;
* Strengthening transnational co-operation between workers’ and employers’ representatives in respect of employee involvement;
* Funding short training actions as well as actions involving representatives of social partners in the candidate countries in the field of employee involvement
* To promote transnational cooperation between social partners in one, or any combination of, the following areas:
– Supporting worker involvement in the anticipation and management of change and the prevention and resolution of disputes in the event of various forms of restructuring in Union scale undertakings and groups of undertakings, as well as developments in the context of outsourcing, subcontracting, digitalisation / artificial intelligence /automation and new forms of work ;
– Support worker involvement in designing and implementing measures to address the impact of the Coronavirus crisis on the labour force, e.g. short term working, lay-offs
* To promote exchange and wider dissemination of knowledge and good practices and to launch actions aimed at supporting the setting up and good functioning of transnational information, consultation and participation mechanisms and bodies, including European Works Councils;
* To promote transnational cooperation between social partners to enhance worker involvement in actions within companies to implement the European Green Deal
Amongst financed actions
* Training actions, manuals and any other type of outreach activities, exchange of information and of good practices involving workers’ and/or employers’ representatives, with a focus on activities generating a lasting effect;
* Analysis of quantitative and qualitative aspects and results on subjects related to workers’ and employers’ representation and social dialogue at undertaking level in a transnational cooperation context and enhanced collaboration and pro-activity of stakeholders in the anticipation of / response to change and restructuring activities and to changes in work organisation, business/production models and forms of work;
* Websites, publications, newsletters and other means for the dissemination of information supporting the lasting effect of the action
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 24 months
– Single applicants and lead applicants must be properly constituted and registered legal persons having their registered office(s) in one of the EU Member States;
– Be legal entity;
– Be representative of workers or employers such as:
> For workers: applicants may be works councils or similar bodies ensuring the general representation of workers; regional, national, European, sectoral or multi-sectoral trade unions;
> For employers: applicants may be the management of undertakings, organisations representing employers at regional, national, European, sectoral or multi-sectoral level. In case of commercial undertakings, the objective of the project must be non-commercial in nature
– Actions may involve consortia
* Actions must take place in in EU Member States or in Candidate Countries