Sectors: Industry, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DG Employment – Improving expertise in the field of industrial relations – 2020
Funds for : developping expertise and the exchange of EU-relevant information, as well as actions to improve knowledge on industrial relations institutions and practices across the EU and dissemination of results
Priorities and funded actions:
* To respond to the major challenges and in seizing the opportunities related to the transition to a climate-neutral and digital economy, including artificial intelligence, as well as globalisation, demographic ageing and technological change;
* To address the employment, social and economic challenges as identified in the European Pillar of Social Rights in the context of the European Semester and Economic and Monetary Union;
* To reach economic and social outcomes in terms of: economic growth and competitiveness; social inclusion and fairness; job creation, job retention and job quality;
* To tackle the employment, social and economic consequences of the coronavirus crisis
* To improve beneficiaries’ and concerned stakeholders’ expertise and knowledge on industrial relations through analysis and research, at EU level as well as in comparative terms in EU Member States and Candidate Countries
Among financed actions
* Activities to further deepen the analysis on topics/key findings that were examined in the European Commission’s Industrial Relations in Europe series and/or the chapters on social dialogue in Employment and Social Developments in Europe (ESDE) Report;
* Research activities on industrial relations and social dialogue, such as studies, surveys and other forms of data collection, monitoring exercises, action research;
* Measures to enhance the collection and use of (comparative) information on industrial relations systems in EU Member States and Candidate Countries and on developments at European level;
* Initiatives to promote awareness of effective industrial relations practices, at both national and European level, including by bringing together relevant actors such as academia, social partners and policy makers;
* Measures to identify and exchange information in the area of industrial relations, including through the activities of networks between industrial relations parties and/or experts;
* Actions to disseminate such findings in publications, round tables, seminars, conferences, training measures and training tools
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– Be a legal entity;
– Be an international organisation;
– Be a consortia composed of at least one non-profit-making university or research institute as lead or co-applicant
* To be eligible, actions must be fully carried out in the Member States of the European Union or the Candidate Countries