Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Information, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the Pilot Project of which this call is one part, is to promote the further development of result-based agrienvironmental payment schemes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote the design, development and use in rural areas of result-based remuneration schemes to conserve and enhance biodiversity
– To increase the understanding of factors that contribute to the success or failure of such schemes
– To identify opportunities and conditions for increasing the use of such schemes in the EU and in particular in the context of the CAP
– To explore the potential for such schemes to be applied widely in the rural countryside and beyond grasslands, e.g. for the protection and enhancement of pollinators and soil biodiversity
– To demonstrate the potential of these schemes to achieve the ecological results they are designed for by developing, testing and applying widely appropriate monitoring to verify the ecological results achieved
– To promote and increase awareness and better understanding of the benefits of results based remuneration schemes particularly within the rural community
Among financed actions
– Design, implementation, co-ordination and management of the project
– Awareness-raising, training and dissemination activities
– Actions aiming at the creation and improving of networks, exchanges of good practices
– Studies, analyses and mapping activities directly related to the project’s design, monitoring and evaluation