Sectors: Environment, Public Management, Services
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide operating grants to the European citizens’ organisations whose statutory objectives and activities consist in representing environmental interests in standardisation activities vis-à-vis European and international standardisation organisations.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To protect values and promote citizens’ rights in environmental standards
– To reduce adverse economic impacts on environment
– To manage sustainably natural resources is central to Common Fisheries Policy reform, providing the potential for economic growth, particularly in coastal areas
– To reduce greenhouse emissions and to propose concrete measures acting in conformity of the proposals for a 2030 framework for climate and energy
– Representing the environmental interests in the development of standards for products and services at European Union level
Among finances actions
– Actions relating to European and international standardisation, including technical work and the provision of information to members of European and international standardisation bodies, stakeholders and other interested parties
– Provision of legal and technical expertise, including studies, in relation to assessment of the need for, and the development of, European standards and European standardisation deliverables and training of experts
– Participation in the technical work with respect to the development and revision of European standards and European standardisation deliverables which is necessary and suitable for the support of Union legislation and policies
– Promotion of European standards and European standardisation deliverables, and information on, and use of, standards among interested parties, including SMEs and the general public