Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Energy, Environment, Local development, Public Management, Services, Tourism, Trade, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support Member States start implementing cross-border planning in their sea-basin and gather practical knowledge and experience in the implementation of Maritime Spatial Planning.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the implementation of the Directive on Maritime Spatial Planning in Member States and in cross-border settings
– To launch and carry out concrete, cross-border MSP cooperation between Member States in the Black Sea, Baltic Sea and North Sea, involving at least two Member States and the relevant authorities responsible for MSP in the selected area(s)
– To identify potential barriers and formulate recommendations on the application of MSP in cross border areas, to the benefit of cross-border MSP application throughout the EU
This call for proposals is divided into three lots
– Lot 1: Black Sea (2 123 000 euro)
– Lot 2: Baltic Sea (2 123 000 euro)
– Lot 3: North Sea (2 124 000 euro)
Among financed actions
– Launch the establishment of a maritime spatial plan for the area(s) identified
– Development of a project website and regular update of this website
– Publication and dissemination of leaflets or other information material supported in any format
– Set up a structure and procedures to be used for the development of cooperation on MSP