Sectors: Any fields
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DG Regio – Support for citizen engagement in the implementation of cohesion policy – 2020
Funds for: encouraging and supporting citizen engagement in cohesion policy for better implementation and a stronger sense of ownership of its results among citizens
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support projects that provide citizens/civil society organisations (CSOs) efficient means to actively participate in the design and/or implementation and/or monitoring of cohesion policy
* Develop new tools or actions that support citizen engagement in cohesion policy;
* Support scaling up of existing tools or activities for strengthening and widening citizen engagement in cohesion policy
Among financed actions
* Actions aiming at the creation and/or improvement of new tools or actions to support citizen engagement in cohesion policy
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 12 months
– Be a non-profit organisation (private or public);
– Natural persons are not eligible