Sectors: Information, New technologies, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of the call is to promote and create the ground for collaboration with the European Commission and other stakeholders in supporting the implementation of the Europe 2020 Strategy and the related European policy initiatives in the fields covered by the EaSI Programme.
Priorities and funded actions:
– European level networks active in promoting social inclusion and poverty reduction (aera 1);
– European level networks active in the promotion of access to finance on the demand and supply side of microfinance or social enterprise finance markets (aera 2)
– Support the main EU driven processes such as the European Semester and the Open Method of Coordination (OMC) on social protection and social inclusion (aera 1);
– Support stakeholders’, and in particular national member organisations’, involvement in the dissemination implementation of the main political EU-driven processes, and encourage cooperation with other civil society organisations and social partners’ organisations both at EU, national, regional and local levels (aera 1);
– Reinforcing the capacity of the network’s members, including through offering a platform for the exchange of good practices in the relevant field, and raising awareness about relevant EU policies (aera 2)
Among financed actions
– Analytical activities ;
– Training activities ;
– Actions aiming at the creation and improving of networks, mutual learning, cooperation, awareness-raising and dissemination activities