Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Public Management, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The main objective of this call for proposals is to complement and add value to the activities indicated in the work programme of the European Platform tackling undeclared work.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop and fund initiatives which shall contribute to enhancing the implementation, application, knowledge and better enforcement of EU and national law in the area of undeclared work, thus contributing to the reduction of undeclared work and to the emergence of the formal jobs.
– To co-finance actions fostering joint activities and cross-border projects of enforcement authorities improving their technical capacity in the field of preventing and deterrence of undeclared work.
Among financed actions
– Common training courses for staff involved in enforcement activities;
– Joint inspections and exchange of staff of enforcement authorities;
– Provision of technical assistance to other EU/EEA enforcement bodies to contribute to capacity building, implementation of good practices, etc;
– Information exchange systems;
– Collaborative work in form of sharing of information and mutual learning between enforcement authorities;
– Joint awareness raising campaigns/sector specific campaigns/regional cross-border campaigns.