Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Information, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide operating grants for 2015 under the Framework Partnership Agreements concluded for the period 2014-2017 to provide for long term cooperation between the European Commission and EU level NGO networks.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call is divided in two areas
– Area 1: European level networks active in promoting social inclusion and poverty reduction (10 000 000 euro)
– Area 2: European level networks active in the promotion of access to finance (microfinance or social enterprise finance) (1 000 000 euro)
* Area 1:
– Support the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of initiatives undertaken towards the policy objectives of Europe 2020 Strategy and in particular the Social Investment Package / Support the main EU driven processes such as the Open Method of Coordination (OMC) on social protection and social inclusion and the European semester
– Support stakeholders’ involvement in the policy process
– Strengthen the capacity of EU-level NGO networks and their national members to support implementation of EU priorities
– Providing data and strong evidence base on policy developments and trends as well as collection of relevant information about citizens’ concerns and good practices in the social policy field in the Member States, so as to contribute to better policy making
* Area 2:
– Support the Commission in its outreach activities at EU, national and local level with the aim of ensuring the implementation of European policies in the relevant area
– Reinforcing the capacity of the network’s members, including through offering a platform for the exchange of good practices in the relevant field, and raising awareness about relevant EU policies
– Funded networks represent a platform for the Commission to be able to better understand and exchange information with the sector
– Providing data / research on developments in the field and on priority topics
Among financed actions
– Area 1: policy analyses and the development of policy recommendations, exchange of good practices, peer learning activities, seminars, conferences or other events at EU, national, regional or local level, training activities and seminars for member organisations, regular information on EU social policy issues, organising training for staff on EU policy initiatives and their possible translation into national, regional policies, survey, research development of statistics and indicators
– Area 2: organisation of meetings and events, newsletters, web pages or a helpdesk for members, exchange visits, workshops and peer-to-peer learning activities