Sectors: Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to identify best practices in a wide range of measures to reduce the gap between the need for, and supply of, long-term care, including prevention, rehabilitation, assistive technologies and agefriendly environments as well as a more efficient organisation of care systems
Priorities and funded actions:
– To bring toger institutions able to develop solid evidence on the cost effectiveness of investments in long care systems
– To generate a database on these good practices available for the policy makers
Among financed actions
– Gather evidence on the main cause into dependency
– Identify measures (removal of barriers, deployment of technical devices…) that would help people with functional limitations to remain independent longer and to have to rely less on care provided by others
– Identify potential for efficiency gains in the delivery of care including though a better coordination of care delivered by medical and social care professional and informal carers