Sectors: Employment, Industry, Public Management, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA countries: Iceland, Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote workers’ geographical mobility, to boost employment opportunities as well as support the implementation of the EURES reform.
Priorities and funded actions:
The Call consists of three strands
– 1. The first strand will seek to support cross border partnerships to implement EURES objectives (3 862 355 euro)
– 2. The second strand will seek to support closer cooperation of EURES members with social
partners (250 000 euro)
– 3. The third strand will seek to facilitate labour mobility between the European Union and the EEA countries as well as support the operation of the EURES network in the EEA countries (400 000 euro)
Among financed actions
* Strand 1
– Actions aiming to deliver client services to workers and employers in the cross border region
– Actions aiming to develop innovative and more efficient service delivery mechanisms towards job seekers and employers
– Actions aiming to monitor and report on mobility in the cross border region as part of the overall EURES framework by developing a constant flow and exchange of information
– Actions aiming to develop and implement a more integrated cooperation between the cross border partnership and authorities responsible for taxation, social security rights and application of labour legislation
– Actions aiming to coordinate, contribute to and develop more targeted projects aimed at improving the functioning of the labour market in the cross-border region concerned
* Strand 2
– Actions aiming to participate in the coordination meetings of the EURES network
– Actions aiming to organise events bringing together representatives of employers’ organisations, trade unions, public and private employment services and public authorities to exchange information and best practices on labour mobility in cross-border partnerships
– Actions aiming to produce reports, analysis and communication and information material as a follow-up of the events organised
* Strand 3
– Actions aiming to facilitate the job matching and placement from and to EEA countries
– Actions aiming to offer through the EURES advisers and other staff of the EEA employment services client services to actual and potential mobile jobseekers and their employers
– Actions aiming to provide new and specialised services not available so far, or only partially available contributing to filling the possible gaps of the EURES catalogue of services provided in the region
– Actions aiming to improve the visibility and awareness of EURES in the EEA countries
– Actions aiming to produce and implement a national information campaign to inform jobseekers workers and employers on the opportunities offered by European labour markets
– Actions aiming to contribute to and develop projects in cooperation with the local industry