Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Iceland, Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objectives of the call are to promote workers’ geographical mobility, to boost employment opportunities as well as support the implementation of the EURES reforms
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support cross-border partnerships to implement EURES objectives (Strand 1)
– To facilitate labour mobility between the European Union and the EEA countries as well as to support the implementation and operation of the EURES network in the EEA countries (Strand 2)
Among financed actions
– Information and advice on job vacancies and job applications as well as on living and working conditions and other relevant information related to the labour market in the cross-border region, such as social security, taxation and labour law
– Activities aiming to facilitate the job matching, placement and recruitment process on the cross-border labour market and develop joint placement projects in line with the EURES reform
– Monitoring of placements of workers in the cross border region
– Monitoring and reporting on mobility in the cross border region in general
– Development of specific placement projects in cooperation with the local industry, in particular SMEs
– Actions aiming to facilitate the job matching and placement from and to EEA countries
– Activities aiming to improve the visibility and awareness of EURES in the EEA countries