Sectors: Citizenship, Employment, Services, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objectives of the call are to promote workers’ geographical mobility, to boost employment opportunities as well as support the implementation of the EURES regulation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support fair mobility for frontier workers in the cross-border regions;
– Develop innovative partnerships and experimentation on new approaches for the integration of the labour market in cross-border regions;
– Support intra-EU labour mobility in the EEA countries;
– Improving the functioning, cohesion and integration of the cross-border labour markets and promoting voluntary geographical and occupational mobility in such regions;
– Development of new cross-border partnerships;
– Implementation of Union law on facilitating intra-EU labour mobility in the EEA countries and shall support the work of the EURES network in the EEA countries.