Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Services, Social Affairs
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* EU Member States, Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement
* EaSI-EURES participating countries
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EaSI – EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) – 2020
Fund for: strengthening EURES, the European job mobility network that provides information, guidance and recruitment/placement services to employers, workers, jobseekers and any citizen wishing to take advantage of freedom of movement for workers.
Priorities and funded actions:
* To ensure around 4 000 placements over the duration of the action in economic sectors with hard to fill vacancies
* Enhance the service catalogue of the EURES organisations;
* Foster public-private partnerships and;
* Address labour market needs in line with the bottom lines of the EURES reform;
* Improve the conditions for jobseekers and workers to exercise their right of freedom of movement across the EU and to address labour markets’ imbalances and skills shortages
Amongst financed actions
* Creation of a partnership, involving as much as possible different labour market organisations dealing with specific work-integration fields and support to jobseekers (with a special focus on the most vulnerable: unemployed, long-term unemployed and people left behind in the labour market).
* Testing of cooperation arrangements in the partnership between EURES member/partner organisations and other labour market organisations, in particular private employment services, as regards for instance the exchange of labour market information support services to workers or employers, to promote and raise awareness about the opportunities to gradually broaden the network in accordance with Article 11 and 12 of the EURES Regulation.
* Provision of services comprising at least labour market information and assistance with offers and vacancies, matching these with candidates and the preparation of the placement /recruitment in the Member States covered by the action.
* In the context of the services indicated under 3) above, provision of support measures and direct financial support to both job seekers and employers (in particular SMEs);
* Development of post-placement support measures (welcome and integration services) and other tailor-made support like coaching packs;
* Development of services and support measures referred to under points 3 to 5 also for placement of candidates in traineeships and/or apprenticeships in another country (notably for open-market traineeships) by applying tools at national level in combination with the tools made available by EURES
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Legal entities properly established and registered in the following countries are eligible as lead applicants and co-applicants:
> EU Member States
> Iceland and Norway in accordance with the EEA Agreement
– To be eligible, lead applicants must be EURES National Coordination Offices, EURES members or EURES partners which are placed in organisations whose main mission is to ensure the provision of employment and placement services to jobseekers, job changers, trainee/apprentice candidates and employers covering jobs and/or work-based trainings.
– Only consortia are eligible. They must be composed of a minimum of two organisations (i.e. lead applicant and at least one co-applicant) established in at least two different EaSI-EURES participating countries.