Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at fostering workers’ geographical mobility and boosting cross border employment opportunities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To foster the exercise of workers’ freedom of movement as set out in the Treaty
on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU, Art. 45);
– To contribute to filling hard to fill vacancies, developing comprehensive mobility support services in EU EFTA/EEA
countries and enhancing the quality of services provided to employers who wish to recruit workers from other EU EFTA/EEA countries, boosting cross border matching and placement services
– To test innovative ways to improve the integration of young mobile candidates into the host country, in particular to trigger the development of a “welcoming/integration culture”
– The TMS-YfEj scheme shall provide support measures for young candidates aged 18-35 to find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship in a place other than his/her country of residence, enshrined in a legally binding work relationship with the employer, i.e. there must be a labour contract between the parties
– The TMS-YfEj shall provide support for employers and in particular SMEs