Sectors: Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Iceland and Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call of proposals aims to help young people, including the most vulnerable e.g. unemployed or low-skilled young people, to get a foothold in the labour market.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the development of actions for the work placement of young EU citizens aged 18-35 in an EU EFTA/EEA territory country other than their country of residence and to help address mobility obstacles.
– Jobseekers and employers (SMEs in particular) are the main target groups.
– Vulnerable sub-groups, notably unemployed young people, including longterm unemployed.
Among financed actions
– the creation of partnerships, involving as much as possible different labour market organisations dealing with specific work-integration fields and support to jobseekers (in particular for the most vulnerable).
– the provision of services comprising at least labour market information and assistance with offers and vacancies, matching these with candidates and the preparation of the placement /recruitment in the Member States covered by the action;
– provision of support measures and direct financial support to both young people and employers (in particular SME’s)
– Development of post-placement support measures (welcome and integration services) and other tailor-made support like coaching packs.
– Testing the feasibility of the services and support measures referred to under points 2 to 4 also for placement of candidates in traineeships and/or apprenticeships in another country, given the diversity (or lack) of regulatory frameworks at national level (notably for open-market traineeships).