Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Industry, Information, Public Management, Services, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Schools, SMEs
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Economic Area: Norway, Iceland
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to ensure around 1800 work placements.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To address labour market imbalances
– To tap into the quality of employment services directed at young people and employers
– To boost intra-EU youth job mobility by notably reducing obstacles for moving to and recruiting from another Member State and by facilitating transitions in the labour market
– Young people
Actions to be implemented by the beneficiaries
– Developing and implementing a communication plan proportional to the size and duration of the project aimed at mobilising target groups
– Creating a dedicated TMS-YfEj webpage or a dedicated website
– Beyond the webpage, the ‘TMS-YfEj beneficiaries’ can choose to create publications, develop other web and media-oriented activities or include online referrals to other national and EU networks active in job mobility activities and information