Sectors: Employment, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at providing operating grants for 2017 under the Framework Partnership Agreements (FPA) concluded for the period 2014-2017 to provide for long-term cooperation between the European Commission and EU-level NGO networks.
Priorities and funded actions:
Area 1: European level networks active in promoting social inclusion and poverty
– Support the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of initiatives undertaken towards the policy objectives of Europe 2020 Strategy, the Social Investment Package and the Political Guidelines of the new Commission. Support the main EU driven processes such as the Open Method of Coordination (OMC) on social protection and social inclusion and the European semester.
– Support stakeholders’ involvement in the policy process: activities should in particular directly relate to the support of national member organisations in their involvement in the implementation of the main political EU-driven processes. In addition, EU-level networks should encourage cooperation with other civil society organisations and social partners’ organisations both at EU, national, regional and local levels.
– Strengthen the capacity of EU-level NGO networks and their national members, to support implementation of EU priorities as indicated under point III (Policy Context) including their knowledge of relevant EU matters.
– Providing data and strong evidence base on policy developments and trends as well as collection of relevant information about citizens’ concerns and good practices in the social policy field in the Member States, so as to contribute to better policy making.
Area 2: European level networks active in the promotion of access to finance (microfinance or social enterprise finance)
– Support the Commission in its outreach activities at EU, national and local level with the aim of ensuring the implementation of European policies in the relevant area.
– Reinforcing the capacity of the network’s members, including through offering a platform for the exchange of good practices in the relevant field, and raising awareness about relevant EU policies
– Voicing the concerns and expectations of organisations facilitating access to finance to (potential) entrepreneurs from disadvantaged and underrepresented groups / social enterprise
– Providing data / research on developments in the field and on priority topics.
Among financed actions
– capacity-building actions
– awareness and dissemination actions
– studies, analyses, mapping projects
– research activities