Sectors: Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to remove obstacles to Youth Guarantee implementation, notably by outreach, information sharing and communication activities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To better inform/engage Youth Guarantee Stakeholders in implementing partnerships for Youth Guarantee delivery
– To better inform young people about the Youth Guarantee, engage with and reach out to them, with the aim of bringing them into the Youth Guarantee service
– The acceleration of the implementation of the Youth Guarantee Scheme
Among financed actions
– Actions aiming at the creation and improving of networks, cooperation mechanisms and exchange of good practices among Youth Guarantee provision and governance stakeholders
– Conferences, seminars
– Training activities
– Development and use of existing national ‘own media’ portals
– Social media communication
– Advertising (including digital) and ambient media
– Press and media relations
– Events, street outreach and visits and activities in youth centres