Sectors: Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Employment, Industry, Innovation, Public Management, Services, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to encourage new forms of collaboration between public and private actors on the labour market to address persistent skills shortages and mismatches and thus help fill the gap between labour supply and demand in the EU.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide more and better sectoral skills intelligence, based on the synthesis and compilation of existing national sources on employment trends and skills demand and supply in the sector
– To contribute to the development of skills governance at sectoral level and of national skills policies by facilitating capacity building and peer-learning
Among financed actions
– Networking for skills development
– Peer learning workshops
– Study visits or thematic working groups
– Awareness and dissemination actions
– Supporting apprenticeship and traineeship schemes
– Feeding into and reinforcing the sectorial social dialogue on skills