Sectors: Employment, Information, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the call is to test whether there is a need for a scheme for mobility for professionals with companies, in particular for SMEs and associations representing enterprises at European level. As part of the process of setting up and testing such a scheme, an analysis of the needs and feasibility to create it can be financed under this call.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To examine the state of play and the need for action at European level and the situation of SMEs, in particular to assess the demand for EU action and to identify the obstacles faced by companies, in particular SMEs, based on the compilation of information on existing similar or complementary schemes at national and European level, a survey carried among SMEs, workshops with employers, and consultations and market research among European organisations representing enterprises;
– To design, test and evaluate a pilot scheme supporting short term cross-border secondments for employees, in particular from small and medium companies taking into account the results of the survey and workshops with employers, the existing studies and the initiatives in place and the evaluation of the pilot scheme
– To explore possible options for a future EU intervention in this area, possible benefits and obstacles, taking into account the results of the results of the analysis and of the pilot action
– Paying particular attention to vulnerable groups, such as young people
– Promoting equality between women and men
– Combating discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation
– Promoting a high-level of quality and sustainable employment, guaranteeing adequate and decent social protection, combating long-term unemployment and fighting against poverty and social exclusion
Among financed actions
– Consultations, surveys and market research
– Workshops with representatives of companies
– Mapping existing initiatives and schemes in the EU
– Producing an analysis, summarising in a clear and credible way the findings of the research on needs and mapping exercise
– Building networks and creating contacts between companies