Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide operating grants for 2016 under the Framework Partnership Agreements concluded for the period 2014-2017 to provide for long term cooperation between the European Commission and EU level NGO networks.
Priorities and funded actions:
Objectives and priorities
– Area 1: European level networks active in the promotion of social inclusion and poverty reduction
Priority 1 of the FPA: Support the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of initiatives undertaken towards the policy objectives of Europe 2020 Strategy, the Social Investment Package and the Political Guidelines of the new Commission
Priority 2 of the FPA: Support stakeholders’ involvement in the policy process
Priority 3 of the FPA: Strengthen the capacity of EU-level NGO networks and their national members
Priority 4 of the FPA: Providing data and strong evidence base on policy developments and trends as well as collection of relevant information about citizens’ concerns and good practices in the social policy field in the Member States, so as to contribute to better policy making
– Area 2: European level networks active in the promotion of access to finance (microfinance and social enterprise finance)
Priority 1 of the FPA: Support the Commission in its outreach activities at EU, national and local level with the aim of ensuring the implementation of European policies in the relevant area
Priority 2 of the FPA: Reinforcing the capacity of the network’s members, including through offering a platform for the exchange of good practices in the relevant field, and raising awareness about relevant EU policies
Priority 3 of the FPA: Voicing the concerns and expectations of organisations facilitating access to finance to (potential) entrepreneurs from disadvantaged and underrepresented groups / social enterprises
Priority 4 of the FPA: Providing data / research on developments in the field and on priority topics
Among financed actions
– Pay particular attention to vulnerable groups, such as young people
– Promote equality between women and men
– Combat discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation
– Promote a high-level of quality and sustainable employment, guarantee adequate and decent social protection, combat long-term unemployment and fight against poverty and social exclusion