Sectors: Employment, Information, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to fund initiatives in order to enhance the implementation, application and enforcement of the Directive 96/71/EC concerning the posting of workers in the framework of provision of services in practice.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote transnational cooperation among stakeholders and dissemination of best practices, including the promotion of the use of IMI and sharing experiences and best practices in this respect
– To increase the accessibility and transparency of the information concerning the terms and conditions of employment to be respected, including the use of websites, bodies and authorities to which posted workers and undertakings can turn to for information as well as the use of relevant initiatives by competent authorities and/or social partners aimed at improving the provision of the relevant information
– To increase the knowledge about and the transparency of the existing practises in the Member States to monitor and enforce the terms and conditions of employment to be respected, such as the use of appropriate measures taken to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions in subcontracting chains
– To promote exchange and training of relevant officials and social partners
– To promote exchange of information and best practices, such as developing or updating websites containing general or sector-specific information concerning terms and conditions of employment to be respected, including the development of a single official national website as envisaged in the enforcement directive, among the stakeholders
Among financed actions
– Developing, facilitating and promoting exchanges and/or training (for example joint visits, joint inspections, short training actions) of officials of competent public authorities and/or relevant social partners:
* in charge of administrative cooperation and mutual assistance in relation to posted workers in the framework of the provision of services, including the use of IMI and sharing experiences and good practices in this context
* in the context of the monitoring the compliance 6 with and enforcement of the applicable rules in relation to posted workers in the framework of the provision of services
– Developing, facilitating and promoting exchanges and best practice initiatives with respect to the improved access to information and awareness of rights: development of initiatives aimed at providing more transparent information and adequate support and assistance to undertakings and posted workers; development and updating of databases or websites containing general or sector-specific information concerning terms and conditions of employment to be respected in relation to posted workers in the framework of the provision of services
– Exchange of information and best practices (for example, seminars, conferences, round tables) and dissemination of information and best practices in this respect (for example, reports, manuals, guidelines, leaflets, newsletter, web pages, handbooks)