Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, New technologies, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objectives of this call for proposals are to further improve transnational administrative cooperation between national competent bodies and social partners involved in the monitoring and correct application of the Posting of Workers Directive and its Enforcement Directive and increase mutual trust among stakeholders, including promoting common actions between social partners at different levels, exchanges of relevant officials and training, as well as enhancing the evidence basis, both of qualitative and quantitative nature, and evaluation of original information and data concerning various dimensions of posting of workers.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote transnational cooperation among public authorities and stakeholders, including the promotion of the use of IMI and sharing experiences and best practices in this respect;
– To increase the accessibility, transparency and quality of the information concerning the terms and conditions of employment to be respected and the existing practises in the Member States to monitor and enforce the provisions of the Posting of Workers Directive;
– To promote the evidence basis through the collection and evaluation of original data, analysis and information specific to the posting process, including through the collaboration between universities across various disciplines, research centres and institutes, and stakeholders.
Among financed actions
– Cooperation: developing new or improving existing exchanges, peer reviews and/or training programmes (for example joint visits, joint inspections, short training actions) between officials of competent public authorities and/or between relevant social partners and stakeholders in the contexts of monitoring;
– Information: developing or upgrading online platforms for the collection and dissemination of quality, user-friendly, and specific information targeted at workers and/or undertakings with respect to the working conditions applicable to posted workers, the procedures and conditions to be respected by undertakings in different Member States;
– Knowledge: development of joint research projects on different dimensions of the posting of workers in the context of the transnational provision of services and dissemination of results through targeted publication strategies, both in the scientific domain as well as in the specialised and general press.