Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Information, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
*European economic area and candidate countries : Iceland
*Due to possible extension of the EaSI-PORGRESS to EU-candidate and EU-pre-candidate countries, prospective applicants from Albania, Montenegro, FYROM, Serbia and Turkey should check their eligibility priori to submission
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support cross-border cooperation of pension and financial service-providers as well as relevant stakeholders with a view to raising the quality of supplementary pension schemes and their contribution to secure incomes in retirement
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop a voluntary quality label for occupational pension schemes in order to contribute to adequate retirement incomes through promoting quality supplementary pension provision
– To develop transnational pilot projects on the conversion of pension scheme and other (notable housing) assets into secure retirement income flows (ex : design of a pension scheme based on annuitisation)
Among financed actions
– Conferences and seminars;
– Training activities;
– Awareness and dissemination actions;
– Actions aiming at the creation and improving of networks, exchanges of good practices;
– Studies, analyses, mapping projects;
– Research activities.