Sectors: Employment, Information, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* EaSI countries: EU Member States
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – EaSI – Contribute…
Funds for: contributing to the activities by labor inspectors
Principaux bénéficiares: public bodies
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: contributing to enhancing enforcement and activities by labour inspectors in the area of MSDs; focus in particular on new occupational risks (e.g. related to digitisation and robotics) and risks experienced in specific sectors
Main beneficiaries: national and regional bodies, labour inspectorate
Priorities and funded actions:
* The campaign should address the importance of implementing a holistic approach for the prevention of work-related MSDs, taking into account aspects such as risk assessment, health surveillance, training, employee information and consultation, ergonomic work systems and the prevention of fatigue
* Priority 1: promote awareness raising and the exchange of information and good practices;
* Priority 2: assess the current state of play in Member States and the needs of labour inspectors;
* Priority 3: enhance efficient and targeted enforcement and a better harmonisation of approaches
Among financed actions
* Setting up a dedicated SLIC Working Group to support the campaign implementation;
* Circulation of a survey or questionnaire among the nominated national contact points (national labour inspectors) to assess the situation;
* Development and launch of dedicated campaign website;
* Organise briefing sessions (trainings) for national labour inspectorates to reach a common understanding;
* Develop performance indicators that will allow for measuring and evaluating the success of the campaign
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Be a public body;
– For single and lead applicants: Be a national body with a national scope of intervention;
– For co-appliants of the lead applicants: Be a national or regional body;
– The single, lead and co-applicant(s) must be a Labour Inspectorate or a body in an EU Member State with the powers formally conferred by a national government;
– Actions may involve consortia
* The action must take place in the EU