Sectors: Employment, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Objectives of this call include measures and initiatives related to the adaptation of social dialogue to changes in employment and work related challenges, such as addressing modernisation of the labour market, job creation and job matching, quality of work, anticipation, preparation and management of change and restructuring, digitalisation of the economy and society, the greening of the economy, flexicurity, skills, (intra-EU) labour mobility, migration, youth employment, health and safety at work, modernisation of social protection systems, reconciliation of work and family life, gender equality, action in the field of anti-discrimination, active ageing, healthier and longer working lives, active inclusion and decent work.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening the involvement of social partners in the European Semester and enhancing their contribution to EU policy making;
– Building and reinforcing the capacity of national (cross-industry and/or sectoral) social partners to engage in national social dialogue and to participate in and contribute to European social dialogue, in particular in those Member States where social dialogue is underdeveloped.
Among financed actions
– Measures to implement the European social partners’ work programmes (such as the organisation of round tables, exchanges of experience and networks of key actors);
– Measures to disseminate, promote, monitor and evaluate European social dialogue activities and outcomes, e.g. through European or national events, peer learning or reviews, studies and (paper or electronic) publications (including the translation);
– Measures to improve the coordination, functioning and effectiveness of European social dialogue, including through the identification and development of joint approaches by the social dialogue committees, such as the exchange of good practice and related joint training events;