Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Innovation, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Trade
Beneficiaries: Banks, Investment Funds
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States; Iceland; Albania, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of the call is to test a transaction cost support scheme in the form of a grant to be combined with financial instruments as a means to address the mismatch of needed and sustainable ticket sizes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To catalyse smaller risk-capital investments of below EUR 500 000 that otherwise would not happen.
Among financed actions
– Travelling to meet (potential) investees;
– Screening and processing investment applications;
– Preparing legal documents, potentially with a lawyers’ advice;
– Carrying out the due diligence, including assessing (potential) impact;
– Providing investment readiness, scaling readiness or business restructuring support;
– Managing the investments and monitoring social impact