Sectors: Environment, Humanitarian, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
European Civil Protection Mechanism Participating States: the 28 EU members, Iceland and Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve civil protection preparedness and response to disasters
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve civil protection preparedness and response to all kinds of disasters, including marine pollution, chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear disasters, as well as disasters simultaneously affecting a number of countries
– To improve the procedures and establish a common approach for the coordination of civil protection assistance interventions and reducing the response time in major disasters
– Host Nation Support
– Deployment of assets and teams of the European Emergency Response Capacity
– Testing ERCC procedures
– Information exchange between affected country and Participating States
– Crisis communication
– Use of Mechanism’s transport and logistic procedures
Among financed actions
– Planning, conducting and evaluating exercises with scenarios simulating the situation and conditions of all types of disasters for the activation of the Mechanism