Sectors: Citizenship, Information, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
EU member states
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ED-FPA Framework Partnership Agreement – SELECTION OF PARTNERS TO CARRY OUT EUROPE DIRECT ACTIVITIES (2021-2025) – 2020
Funds for: engaging in a proactive and continuous dialogue with citizens in order to strengthen the sense of belonging to the European project. By organising information and dialogue activities, EUROPE DIRECT enables citizens to make informed choices about the future of the EU by fully participating in the European democratic process.
Priorities and funded actions:
* To select partners for the management of EUROPE DIRECT for the period 2021-2025
Amongst financed actions
* Task 1: Information and engagement with citizens;
* Task 2: Relations with local media and multipliers;
* Task 3: Awareness about sensitive EU topics at local level;
* Task 4: The EU in schools;
* Task 5: Promoting a regional network of networks;
* This call for projects is for each of the countries of the European Union: one call per country has been published. Links in the Useful links section.