Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Local development, Public Management, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Developing countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to improve governance and citizenship in Mozambique in order to support the socio economic development and to reduce poverty
Priorities and funded actions:
– To reinforce mutual responsibility between ANE, public authorities and Mozambique citizens
– LOT 1: To promote dissemination of concept and the exercise of citizenship among youth from 9 to 17 years old
– LOT 2: To reinforce ANE capacities through dialogue platform and through the implementation of multilevel networks
Among financed actions
* LOT 1 & LOT 2
– To promote the use of communication media with large dissemination potential, low cost and significant impact on communities (networks, local radio, cell phones, movies)
– To reinforce the involvement and participation of the youth in the actions mentioned below
* LOT 1
– To contribute to enhance knowledge and the exercise of Citizenship so that the young be aware of their responsibilities and get involved in decision making process
– To promote establishment and consolidation of new networks and other types of information sharing actions
– To involve scholarship institutions and the association in implementing of the actions mentioned
* LOT 2
– To facilitate access to information (concerning citizens, ANE) in order to preparer social dialogue and to supervise the impact of the future policies implied by it
– To promote creation of networks following a scheme local-regional-national so that local need will be taken in account in national agenda ; enhance advocacy capacities of the local organizations