Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the role played by civil society in promoting the rule of law and improvement in justice services especially for vulnerable citizens
Priorities and funded actions:
– To reinforce victim support services, mediation, restorative justice and other alternative dispute resolution services;
– To contribute to improved access to justice for vulnerable groups through human rights education and the creation of avenues for persons who believe that they have not received just and fair treatment within the justice system;
– To implement actions with a view to measure whether justice reform implemented under the JRIP has led to strengthen public trust and confidence
– Improved efficiency of accountable, professional and effective justice services;
– Increased a fair access to justice services for all, in particular for vulnerable groups and at community level
Among financed actions
– Support for victims through required treatment and contributions to practical schemes;
– Advocacy activities with strong action research component, alternate dispute resolution services and dialogue with justice stakeholders, government organisations, the media etc. on matters related to access to justice;
– Support to groups working with vulnerable individuals and other target populations in pursuit of justice