Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Environment, Industry, Local development, Public Management, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aime to contribute to the development of a diversified and efficient agriculture sector that promotes inclusive green economic groth class
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve economic, social and environmental performance of livestock based value chains;
– To improve enabling environment for sustainable and inclusive livestock based value chains
– Minimizing cost of compliance;
– Improvement of business services;
– Reduction of animal feed cost
Among financed actions
– Policy Development (research, analysis, consultation and synthesis of information to produce recommendations));
– Institutional Development (creating or reinforcing a network of organisations to effectively generate, allocate and use human, material and financial resources to sustainably attain objectives);
– Capacity development