Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of the Civil Society Fund II and that of this call for proposals is to improve and increase the role of NSAs in the national development and democratisation process.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase human, material and technical capacity of NSAs to engage in governance and development
– To increase sustainability, accountability and constituency of NSAs working on governance and development
– To promote a more effective and efficient delivery of services in the governance and development sectors
– Lot 1: Supporting the Ethiopian NSAs’ role in natural resources management
– Lot 2: Supporting the Ethiopian NSAs’ role in deepening governance
– Lot 3: Supporting a multi-stakeholder, constituency-based approach to strengthen the NSAs’ role in development
Among financed activities
– Capacity building and skills development interventions
– Development and implementation of tools, mechanisms, systems, methodologies
– Strategic public interest litigation
– Joint projects, alliance or partnership formation, network building
– Research actions in support of other activities