Sectors: Co-op & Development, Health, Humanitarian
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Reducing malnutrition in Haiti and upgrading food productions
Main beneficiaries: local authority, international organisation
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop core services towards the most vulnerable ones in North-Western and Upper Artibonite
– Lot 1: Upgrading of productions, agricultural chains and local natural ressources and reinforcing social nets through a nutritional and on local products promotion approach;
– Lot 2: Preventing malnutrition and treating severe malnutrition
Among financed actions
– Promotion of nutrition, agriculture and behaviours adapted to local lifestyles;
– Training of providers and professionals responsible for the management of nutritional diseases;
– Promotion of good hygiene practices and use of drinking water and strengthening basic health care