Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Environment, Local development, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – EDF – Enhance…
Funds for: Enhancing Dominican Republic business models in the processed fruits and hygiene and beauty products fields
Main beneficiaries: NGOs
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Enhancing Dominican Republic business models in the processed fruits and hygiene and beauty products field
Main beneficiaries: NGOs
Priorities and funded actions:
* Reinforce the impact of quality on the business fabric of Dominican SMEs;
* Support the implementation of development strategies for value chains of processed fruits, and hygiene and beauty products
* Propose a development strategy for horizontal and vertical organisations (associativity and institutional development);
* Enhance high-quality management and traceability for each project;
* Allow a more respectful production regarding environmental impact and cleaner production;
* Allow insertion of these products in higher value-added markets
Among financed actions
* Training in order to broaden knowledge, develop skills and abilities, and change attitudes;
* Meetings and conferences related to business linkages. It also includes co-financing the organization of business meetings in sectors identified as strategic;
* Information and awareness-raising campaigns and activities in order to produce and disseminate training, information and promotional material, as well as support for the production of digital material and virtual resources;
* Technical assistance: transfer of capacities to solve specific problems in the identified processes;
* Supply of equipment and infrastructures, if this is not the main objective of the project and if it does not exceed 30% of the budget;
* This is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the project: between 12 and 24 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union, in the Dominican Republic or another ACP State;
– Action must take place in the Dominican Republic