Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This calll for proposals aims to contribute to create a conducive environment for anchoring the population in Somalia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase access to basic services and creation of realistic livelihood opportunities in the main accessible areas of return and departure in Somalia
– To facilitate the dialogue on durable solutions with regional authorities
– To ensure an active involvement of community members, refugees, returnees and IDPs and local/ regional governments in planning, designing, implementing and monitoring of activities through inclusive project oversight committees
– To strengthen regional and local governmental institutions and promote local reconciliation as part of the integration process of displaced populations
– To increase accessibility to basic services, improve housing and living conditions and create realistic livelihoods opportunities.
– Health (includint psychosocial support)
– Water, sanitation and hygiene promotion
– Social protection
– Sustainable job/livelihood opportunities
Among financed actions
– Technical assistance and provision of training and expertise;
– Research and analysis if directly required and linked to improve the evidence-base for the achievement of the results of the action;
– Construction of infrastructure and provision of supplies, equipment and goods if necessary for the achievement of the results of the action.