Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Employment, Environment, Humanitarian, Local development, Social Affairs, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: Capacity of smallholder farmers/pastoralists to practice environmentally sustainable and climate smart agriculture as a business in market-integrated value chain on functional and equitable terms improved.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Smallholder farmers/pastoralists are better integrated within their value chain through the establishment of a funding scheme blending grants and commercial loans providing incentives to investments in the agribusiness sector in Kenya
Among financed actions
– Design of eligibility and appraisal criteria for the call for funding mentioned above, which will have to be approved by the AGRIFI Kenya Programme Steering Committee (PSC);
– Launch of the calls for funding;
– Contract management and monitoring for the sub-grants;
– Reporting to the AGRIFI Kenya PSC on a bi-annual basis