Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Environment, Health, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa – Carribean – Pacific : Malawi
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to improve the nutritional status of rural households.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance capacity of farmers and district level staff to understand household nutrition and other nutritional issues related to agriculture and SUN implementation.
– Enhancement of capacity of the government and other stakeholders’ district level staff to better understand and manage household nutrition and other nutritional issues related to Agriculture and SUN.
– Support the coordination of different organisations working on SUN at district level through the Civil Society.
– Support capacity building of the communities to better understand nutrition including relationship between agricultural production and the six food groups.
Among financed actions
– Coordination of different organisations working on SUN at the district level through Civil Society
– Capacity building
– Networking and advocacy.
– Activities that facilitate and assess the participation of all sector organisations relevant to nutrition
– Activities that monitor the use of approved national essential nutrition actions (ENAs)