Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Environment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to improve the livelihoods of rural households through increased and diversified production and better market access.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase and diversify smallholder agriculture production
– To identify, develop and implement viable agri-business and processing opportunities
– To enhance and develop farmer group management capacity
– To develop and enhance group social dynamics
– Demonstrating an integrated approach with strong links into the value chain
– Contributing towards FIDP II log frame indicators
– Complementarity to already existing actions taking place in the country
– Demonstrating sustainability mechanisms, which includes a viable business and investment plan at cost of the applicant
– Observation of correct soil and water conservation practices
– Cross cutting issues, such as gender, HIV/AIDS, environment, climate change, nutrition, youth
Among financed actions
– Capacity building
– Monitoring and evaluation
– Infrastructure support
– Provision of technical expertise
– Legal advisory services