Sectors: Co-op & Development, Health, Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EDF – Food and Nutritional Security Program (FNS) TD/FED/038-874 Health and Nutrition Component * Sanitary Districts of Moundou in the Logone Occidental and La¨in the the Tandjilé – 2020
Funding: contributing to the improvement of nutritional indicators among the Chadian population, particularly women and children
Priorities and funded actions:
* Contribute to the improvement of nutritional indicators among the Chadian population, especially women and children;
* Provide quality and equitable public health services and care to the population, under the leadership of the Ministry of Public Health at the district level
* Progressive implementation of the Minimum Activity Package (MAP) in the targeted health districts and consolidation of its functioning;
* Improvement of the quality of the service offer;
* Establishment at the most peripheral level of the health system of a community health service delivery network;
* Capacity building of national health personnel involved in service delivery;
* Promotion of behavioural change towards healthy and development-friendly practices (with an emphasis on community health and systematic education of service users, from mothers to good hygiene and nutrition practices);
* Improvement of the nutritional status of FEFAs and children under 5 years of age
Among financed actions
– Actions consisting solely or mainly of financing the participation of individuals in workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses;
– Actions consisting solely or mainly of financing individual study or training grants;
– Strictly private or individual actions;
– Training activities unrelated to the priorities defined by the call for proposals;
– General institutional support actions not directly related to the priorities defined by the call for proposals;
– Credit lines
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 54 months minimum
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit;
– Belong to one of the following categories of organizations: non-governmental organization;
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union or ACP and other eligible nationalities (including South Sudan) in accordance with Articles 20 and 22;
– Actions must take place in Chad, in the regions of Western Logone and Tandjilé