Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Employment, Environment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is the promotion of sustainable agricultural growth and incomes in Malawi.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To empower farming communities in order to sustainably address their various agricultural constraints in the KULIMA districts;
– To make quality agricultural services accessible for as many farmers as possible in the KULIMA districts
– Coordination with local authorities, especially those in charge of agriculture (PM, DADO, AEDCs, AEDOs);
– Sensitization and organization of farmers into FFS learning groups;
– Design and implementation of systems for improved access to diversified and appropriate inputs for the benefit of the grass root beneficiaries/farmers
Among financed actions
– Capacity building; joint community mobilization and action planning
– Training activities;
– Data collection