Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this Call for Proposals is to improve maternal and child nutrition.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To implement at local level innovative, resilient and scalable nutrition governance pro-poor models which are validated and aligned with national policies
– Actions across the country excluding CHTs (Chittagong Hill Tracts), Sylhet and Moulvibazar (LOT 1);
– CHTs based actions (LOT 2)
Among financed actions
– Strengthening the enabling environment and capacity of the local government structures;
– Increasing nutrition sensitive awareness and promoting behaviour change;
– Fostering interventions in nutrition-sensitive value chains (horticulture, livestock, fishery), and other interventions to improve quantity, quality and diversity of household food consumption, children’s dietary intake, and overall nutritional status