Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the call for proposals is to reduce the agro-pastoral vulnerability and enhance the resilience of all local actors and populations.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve governance of access to resources
– To improve the use of resources
– The proposals implemented by various types of complementary players, such as organizations of international and national civil society, local authorities, international or under regional or national research institutes, etc
– Proposals showing verifiably interaction, collaboration and synergies with other existing government or international programs or developing programs, such as the Agro-Pastoral Regional Programme – PRAPS – in Sahel from the World Bank, will be favored
– Proposals using participatory methods for local development in the rural sector, which have already been tested in Mauritania or in the sub-region and which have already proved their success, will be favored
– Proposals clearly showing that a rapid response mechanism to emergencies is provided in the Action
Among financed actions
– Diagnostics (harmonized methodologies for the entire program)
– Capacity Building
– Transfer of knowledge and provision of sustainable tools