Sectors: Co-op & Development, Health, Information, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve health and social welfare status of the people of Swaziland by providing preventive and curative services that are of high quality, accessible, affordable, equitable and socially acceptable.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into 2 Lots
– Lot 1 : covering 2 regions (Lubombo and Shishelweni) – (650 000 euro)
– Lot 2 : covering 2 regions (Manzini and Hhohho) – (650 000 euro)
– To implement a pilot Community Score Card (CSC) process measuring citizen’s satisfaction with health and social protection services in selected communities in all 4 regions of Swaziland, and pilot a process of constructive participatory dialogue to improve basic services
– To ensure that the pilot CSC project is monitored using international standards under the guidance of a technical assistance contractor
– To improve the quality health service delivery in a given catchment area of health facility
– To improve the CVC cash transfers to households with Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OCVs)
– TO monitor how these services have been improved over time
– To provide policy makers at higher levels with insights in how communities perceive the services provided by their respective ministries
Among financed actions
– Implementation of CSC Process
– Community participations
– Information flow and dialogue with local/regional/central authorities
– Visibility activities